Holding your Rubik’s Cube with the white center piece on the top face, you must create a white cross as shown. Much of this level is achieved with practice and by trial and error… but we do have some tips.
- Be sure to solve the sections of the white cross in the following order - blue, orange, green, red.
- Notice the EDGE PIECE COLORS above match the top white center piece and the side red and blue center pieces. This is how we know the edge pieces are in the correct positions.
- Keeping the white center piece on top, move the blue/white edge piece to the bottom face, then rotate it on the bottom until it is directly under the blue center piece. Now hold your Rubik’s Cube so the blue center piece and blue/white edge piece are on the right face. Rotate the right face until the blue/white edge piece is on the top face and above the blue center piece.
- If your Rubik’s Cube looks like this, hold your Cube so the orange center piece is on the right face and start solving the side with the orange center piece the same way as stated above.
- If your Rubik’s Cube looks like this, do the sequence below making sure the blue center piece is on the right face.
If your Rubik’s Cube has a white cross that looks like this picture, you can move to Stage 3!